Personal Information Collection
FOOTBALL DEPOT may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
information about your use of this website (including the pages that you browse and the purchases that you make. We also collect information about abandoned shopping carts in our efforts to improve our website
information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (however we do not require that you create an account with us in order to purchase from our store);
information about transactions carried out over this website.
Using Personal Information
FOOTBALL DEPOT may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of some of the website services
- publish information about you on the website (if you review one or more of our products)
- send you products that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
- We will never sell your personal information to any third party.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FOOTBALL DEPOT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
FOOTBALL DEPOT is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.